Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Pansit Bihon (2nd attempt)

Ingredients

Pancit Bihon noodles (2pcs in a small pack)
10 pcs Fish balls
1/2 Chicken breast
Garlic
Onion
Beans
Cabbage
Carrots
Oyster sauce
Soy sauce
Sesame oil
(celery)
Black pepper
Chicken cube 1/2

Sautee onion and garlic, add fishballs and chicken, add water, soysauce, oyster sauce and let boil. Add veggies and cook for a few minutes. Get all the veggies and drain. Leave the sauce and put the bihon noodles (previously rinsed and drained). Put the veggies back to the pot and mix with the noodles.

While I was cooking the noodles, I noticed that it was soaking up all the sauce and they weren't enough to cover everything so I fixed it by making some chicken broth with soysauce and pour it on top of the noodles. I kept on tasting the noodles because it was just bland! Eventually I was able to get the desired taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment